Sunday, April 4, 2010

Your face is so, so, so.....ROUND/FAT


Found this photo on the Internet and thought...this baby looks how my face feels!

I'm down to 5mg of Prednisone and although I have lost 30 pounds my face is still very round. My skin feels hard too. Like the tissues got pumped up too much!

To top off my fantastic look I'm also still losing my hair. It's not coming out in clumps but I swear I am losing handfuls of hair every day. If I'd saved it I might be able to make a wig for myself.

I'm feeling so much more like myself before I got the "Mystery Virus". I'm just wishing that the side effects were over. I still have skin that is peeling on the bottoms of my feet, the hair and the Prednisone face. I'm ready for it to all go away.

Going up the stairs is no longer an effort so that's awesome and I don't feel like I need a nap every day. It's all good.

I need to schedule a follow up with the rheumy and with my hematologist and I'm hoping that I won't need to keep monthly visits with either one.

That's all for the update for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better! My hair is falling out like crazy too...I think mine is hormones though. Let's go wig shopping!

    ReplyDelete