Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kamikaze

This is my rheumatologist, Dr. Salahuddin Kazi, I bet he got called Dr. Kamikaze at some point in his life. I'll have to ask him. You can't see it in this picture but he has beautiful blue eyes. He also has those breakaway glasses I told you about...the ones that come apart at the bridge. Anyway...

Tomorrow morning at 11 I have my first follow up appointment with him since being discharged from the hospital on March 1. I was supposed to see him on March 25 but I was in Arizona witnessing the birth of my first grandchild. I'm going to ask him lots of questions with one of them being if he really thinks I need to follow up with the oncologist and have another CT scan of my spleen. They even mentioned doing another bone marrow biopsy at one point. Frankly I don't think I need to have a visit or the biopsy. I'll do whatever Dr. Kazi thinks is best.

My joints are on fire today after going to an exercise class that put way too much pressure on my knees and major joints. I'm probably better off sticking to walking. I'll ask him about that too.

Maybe I'll ask him where he got his cool glasses. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment