Sunday, April 18, 2010

Raquel Welch, I have an idea for you

Dear Raquel,
I'm losing my hair due to being poisoned by a drug. Every day I wash my hair and every day my bathroom floor looks like a bad shag rug! My hair is getting thinner and thinner every day. I'm looking at wigs...yours in particular. Today I came across this website for your wigs...click HERE.

Not only do I want your wigs but I want your body! (Not in a sick way.) You're how old? Right now you're 69 but you're going to be 70 in September...I looked it up. I also saw you on Oprah a few weeks ago. You've had so much plastic surgery that you look like you haven't aged. Are those your real boobs or are they fake? Hmmm...I'm guessing fake. Anyway...you also had on what looked like a pair of Spanx only they went down your legs like pantyhose. I want those but I want a pair that will go from my neck, down my arms, to my finger tips and down my legs to my toes. I'm kind of picturing something like one of those suits that burn victims wear but much more fashionable for those of us trying to look slimmer and hold in all the jiggles.

I know you have jiggles...you're 69 for heaven's sake! Don't lie...just tell me where you got them.

Anyway...I said I have an idea for you....besides the wigs can you sell us your body? Again, not in a sick way...I just want to use your body with my head for a little while. You probably know a way to make that work. If you can't do that can I at least have a free wig? Just one. I'm thinking about changing my look completely if I'm going to wear a wig. What do you think?





I'll take any free wig you want to send me but I'm thinking long flowing hair might be a nice change. My husband says that my skin tone isn't really suitable for blonde hair so maybe something red or something brown with blonde highlights? Why don't you just surprise me.

You don't have too long to make your decision because I'm thinking of shaving my head and I'll want to cover up this bald head A.S.A.P.!

Thanks for taking the time to read this Raquel. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment