Friday, June 11, 2010

Wigs

The time has come....it's time to purchase a wig. I realized this as I looked at pictures from this last weekend of me holding my new granddaughter. My own hair has turned into something that looks like ragged Barbie hair. It's course and straw-like. I haven't started using Rogaine yet but I will start today in hopes that it will help my hair to grow in.

With all the hair that I've lost and continue to lose, you would think that you'd see some re-growth, but alas it is not so. I do appear to be getting more white hair and they are growing in curly and wire-y. NOT nice!

So...thanks to www.taaz.com I was able to do a little makeover on myself and "try on" some different hair.

Vote for your favorite. Be sure to vote on the poll at the top right of the blog.


#1.


#2...If I go blond I will have to get blue contact lenses.


#3


#4

I can try to get something closer to my natural hair color and style but if I have to do this maybe I should do something fun and totally not me? What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I like #4. It is close to your natural color, but still has the highlights to liven it up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Joan. 1 or 4 would be nice. I do lean toward 4. I think the highlights brighten you up a bit and would be especially great for summer.

    ReplyDelete